Done! A long day’s work comes to an end. The bustling city sparkles in the evening sun, the houses and streets bathed in a warm, glowing light. It’s time to leave work and enjoy the special mood that comes as the golden hour slowly turns into the blue hour. The ideal companion for business meetings or a romantic rendezvous under a starry sky: the new Glashütte Original SeaQ in bi-colour, available worldwide from end of April 2021.
A sporty watch with a history
The new Glashütte Original SeaQ in bi-colour goes back to our very first diver’s watch, the Spezimatic Typ RP TS 200 from 1969. The sporty watch in stainless steel and yellow gold takes up the original look of the Spezimatic and adapts it for today’s active men and discerning women. A long tradition of exceptional quality and a striking, modern design render this model particularly attractive.
Reliable under all circumstances
Whether in the water or on land, the SeaQ in bi-colour is always a reliable companion, ready to meet any challenge that life can offer. It passed the rigorous DIN 8306 and ISO 6425 tests required for certification as a professional diver’s watch, and thus meets both German and international standards of quality.
Its water-resistance of 20 bar ensures that the SeaQ is well equipped to handle variations in pressure. Inside the watch our 39-11 automatic manufactory movement delivers precision, reliability and resistance. The rotating bezel with a deep blue ceramic inlay offers exceptional scratch resistance, while Super-LumiNova on the hands, numerals and indexes enables optimal legibility under all lighting conditions.
Assured style and elegance
Cool stainless steel in combination with a rotating bezel in solid yellow gold makes a powerful impression. Shimmering golden numerals and hands provide warm accents and form a contrast with the deep blue dial. Different strap versions make it easy to adapt the watch to one’s personal style. Whether dining with business partners, driving through the night or walking on the beach with a friend – the SeaQ in bi-colour is always the right choice.
At Glashütte Original, we never simply meet expectations if we can also exceed them. The exclusivity and understated beauty that our customers expect are guaranteed – and enhance any look. A genuine original.
Glashütte Original SeaQ Bi-colour Technical Specifications
- Models with synthetic strap blue
- REF. 1-39-11-10-90-08 – stainless steel buckle, 18 mm
- REF. 1-39-11-10-90-34 – stainless steel fold fastener, 18 mm
- Models with rubber strap black
- REF. 1-39-11-10-90-06 – stainless steel buckle, 18 mm
- REF. 1-39-11-10-90-33 – stainless steel fold fastener, 18 mm
- CALIBRE 39-11
- Dimensions: Ø 26 mm, height 4.3 mm
- Balance: screwless balance rim
- Oscillating Frequency: 28,800 vph, equivalent to 4 Hz
- Running time: 40 hours (+/- 5 %)
- Balance spring: anachron
- Shock protection: Incabloc
- Jewels: 25 jewel bearings
- Additional details: Automatic winding, hour/minute/second (centre), second stop, date, exquisitely finished movement, Glashütte stripe finish, skeletonized rotor, bevelled edges, polished steel parts, polished screws, swan-neck fine adjustment
- Ø:39.5 mm
- Rotating bezel with ceramic inlay
- Height: 12.15 mm
- Material: stainless steel/18ct yellow gold
- Strap: 20/18 mm
- Waterproof up to: 20 bar
- Glass: sapphire crystal, anti-reflective both sides
- Bottom: closed and engraved
- galvanized blue with sunray finish, appliques with Super-LumiNova
- Ø: 30 mm
- Hands: with Super-LumiNova
Glashütte Original SeaQ Bi-colour Gallery
About Glashütte Original
Glashütte Original upholds the values of authentic manufactory production and can look back on an uninterrupted history that began in 1845. Located in the Saxon town of Glashütte, the manufactory brings traditional craftsmanship and innovative technologies together under one roof. The tradition-rich brand makes up to 95% of all movement components as well as the refined dials in-house and represents German watchmaking art at its best.