Bauhinia as city symbol of Hong Kong is a flower that blossoms in various different colours. Inspired by this orchid Stefan Kudoke and his retail partner, A Watch Company, present the KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition, a one-off exclusive 10 pieces limited edition for Hong Kong.
Within the KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Edition, each timepiece features an iridescent Tahiti Mother of Pearl dial. This natural treasure combined with Kudoke handcraft & artistry make each watch unique in its details.
Depending on lighting conditions the different layers of the dark Mother of Pearl either reflect or transmit white light resulting in a shimmering canvas of green, purple, blue and bronze for the rotating domed Sky-disk at 12 o’clock indicating the hour of day or night.
The dark theme of the KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition is continued at the hand-finished caseback, where the floral relief engraving of the movement bridge as well as the balance cock with its infinity symbol are wrapped in a layer of black rhodium.
Not to be missed is the small detail, this Edition owes its name to – the hand-engraving of the Bauhinia blossom just underneath the logo plate.
KUDOKE 2 Bauhinia Limited Edition Technical Specifications
A one-off exclusive 10 pieces edition only available at Hong Kong Kudoke’s retail partner A Watch Company
- Kaliber 1-24H, manual winding
- Indication of hours, minutes and 24 hours at 12 o‘clock
- Diameter 30 mm; height 5.05 mm
- 46 hours power reserve
- 18 jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Hands-engraved bridges
- Stainless steel,
- 39 mm diameter, height 10.7 mm
- Sapphire glass on top and caseback
- Water-resistant up to 5 atm
- Onion crown
- Tahiti Mother of Pearl dial with two rhodinized chapter rings and logo plaque applied 24h-indication at 12 o‘clock with hand-engraved day & night disc
- Hands: Polished infinity shaped hands