Geneva watchmaker Roger Dubuis lives boldly by the motto “no rules, our game”. A game indeed driven by impertinence, excess and extravagance, all of which are part of Roger Dubuis’ very DNA. Ever innovative, the brand that dares to be different is preparing its latest venture into uncharted territory with the launch of its all-new “Roger Dubuis Drop Collection”.
For Roger Dubuis aficionados accustomed to expecting the unexpected from the Geneva Manufacture, now or never takes on a whole new meaning with the strikingly innovative Roger Dubuis Drop Collection program. Part of the brand’s highly acclaimed “Q Lab” dedicated to hyper-customisation, this one-of-a-kind series of watches showcases the many ways in which our engineers continue to push back limits by creating exceptional designs within the iconic Roger Dubuis skeleton models. The latest Roger Dubuis-style adventure will see a unique array of timepieces offered in a Now or Never sale for “flash” periods ranging from 24 hours to a maximum of one month. With the added advantage of express two to four-month delivery, the Roger Dubuis Drop Collection represents an unprecedented opportunity to join the exclusive Roger Dubuis tribe. In sync with Roger Dubuis’ unshakable determination to make every second epic, and a real life incarnation of the mindset that makes “Now or Never” tick, the sale of each timepiece will be accompanied by a captivating countdown on the brand’s website.
The latest innovation to set social media vibrating, the Roger Dubuis Drop Collection represents Roger Dubuis’ most recent incursion into world where pleasure, freedom and a touch of madness rule supreme. The question is, why break the rules when you can actually reinvent the game? It’s Now or Never so join us on one of our digital channels and subscribe to our newsletter to stay tuned to the ultimate program for a tribe of hedonists who live life to the fullest.
Roger Dubuis Drop Collection Technical Specifications
- Ø42 mm,
- Case, bezel and crown in pink gold.
- Glass in sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, pink gold open case back with sapphire crystal
Thickness: 11.5 mm
- Flange with transfered text and minute track. Screw-like hour markers in pink gold with SLN in the centre
- Water resistance: 3 BAR (30 m)
- Strap: rubber strap with 3D camo pixel rubber inlay made of 3 layers of rubber Buckle: pink gold double folding
- Calibre: RD505SQ caliber, manual winding with a flying tourbillon
- RD505SQ Calibre
- Manual winding with a flying tourbillon
- Features: skeleton flying tourbillon
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Flying tourbillon at 7 o’clock
- Decorations: Circular-grained main plate and bridges with Rhodium or pink gold plating or NAC coating
- Number of parts: 179 components
- Diameter: 16
- Thickness: 4.28
- Frequency: 3 Hz (21’600 vph)
- Power-reserve: 60 hours
- Poinçon de Genève certified