We’re in this together
As the latest collaboration shows, The brand’s mission to bring Change for the Better crosses continents unites people and carries a simple message – all of us can play our part.
Nations, big corporates, non-profits, individuals living normal lives – the responsibility for reversing climate change falls on all of us, no matter where we are or how much impact we think we can make. Change for the Better, Oris’s continuing mission, will only come if we collaborate.
At Oris, our focus has fallen on the world’s water, the source of life. We’re passionate about cleaning, restoring and protecting water. We’ve brought stories and watches to life around a water monitoring station on Lake Baikal, coral restoration outplanting programmes in Australia and Florida, and initiatives ridding our oceans of plastic.
We’ve also been cleaning up our own act. In 2021, Climate Partner independently certified us as a climate neutral company. We’ve since released our first sustainability report, a ‘square one’ that details our carbon footprint, how we’re offsetting it, and how we’re going to reduce it by 10 per cent a year for the next three years. Today, sustainability and Change for the Better are a core attitude at Oris. They impact every product we release, every decision we make – everything we do.
“Its signature green mother-of-pearl dial is a powerful symbol of an incredible story”
This summer, our mission continues in collaboration with Billion Oyster Project, a non-profit restoring New York Harbor, once one of the world’s most polluted waterways.
To support the project’s pioneering work, we’re releasing the New York Harbor Limited Edition, a 2,000-piece limited edition based on our high-performance Aquis diver’s watch. Its signature feature is its green mother-of-pearl dial, inspired by the colour of the famous harbor’s water, and by oyster shell. It’s a powerful symbol of an incredible story.
Oris Aquis New York Harbor Limited Edition Technical Specifications
Ref. 733 7766 4187-Set – CHF 2,400
Oris introduces a 2,000-piece limited edition based on the Aquis diver’s watch in support of Billion Oyster Project. It has a green mother-of-pearl dial and comes with a rubber strap, bracelet and strap change tool
- Number Oris 733
- Functions Hours, minutes and central sweep
- seconds hands, date with quick setting, stop
- second device, date window at 6 o’clock
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 38 hours
Case & Dial
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, unidirectional rotating bezel, stainless steel bezel with minutes scale in relief
- Size: 41.50 mm (1.634 inches)
- Dial: Green, mother-of-pearl Luminous material Hands and indices with Super-LumiNova®
- Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
- Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Water resistance 30 bar (300 m)
Strap & Buckle
- Green rubber strap,
- Supplied with additional multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension and strap changing tool