Panerai continues Luminor Due enhancing its emblematic identity through an unusual interpretation tinged with a charge of unexpected femininity. Panerai continues to dare by challenging rules and conventions, exploring new and unknown territory through a highly distinctive and surprisingly innovative model. Disruptive because it is characterized by an overt departure in its aesthetic dimension: Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla (PAM01280).
The new Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla expands the frontiers of the Luminor Due line, reinterpreting it with an all-embracing vision. A versatile and eclectic expression of Italian taste, the result balances advanced materials with sophisticated aesthetic features.
The aesthetic is unprecedented by Panerai, enhanced by iridescent mother-of-pearl, a lustrous material that endows each watch with a unique character. It proves an elegant complement to the pink gold colour hands, applied numerals and date window that gleam with warm radiance, and reflects the light shed by numerals and indices filled by white SuperLumiNovaTM with green luminescence.
An accompanying red shiny alligator strap is a novel, sophisticated accessory with universal appeal. And a large palette of alternative straps in a multitude of colours, textures, materials and stitches, available in boutiques or on request, transforms Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla to suit any occasion.
With a 38 mm diameter, the smallest ever adopted by Panerai, the model is a marker of elegance thanks to the rich contribution conferred by GoldtechTM. This precious gold alloy possesses a vibrant personality resulting from a significant percentage of copper (24%) and platinum (0,4%) in addition to its intense tone the metal boasts heightened resistance to oxidation.
Water-resistant up to 3 bar (about 30 meters deep) the Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla features an interchangeable strap fitted with Quick Release system in shiny red alligator with tone-on-tone stitching, and is completed by a trapezoidal pin buckle in polished GoldtechTM. A precious box made of pear wood accompanies the model, a modern treasure chest for a forward-looking timepiece.
Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla PAM01280 Technical Specifications and Price
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
- Automatic mechanical,
- P.900 calibre,
- 12½ lignes, 4.2 mm thick,
- 171 components,
- 23 jewels,
- 28,800 vibrations / hour,
- IncablocTM anti-shock device,
- single barrel.
- Made entirely by Panerai.
- Power reserve: Three days.
- Polished GoldtechTM,
- diameter 38 mm, thickness 11.2 mm.
- Polished GoldtechTM bezel.
- Safety Lock crown protection device, lever and crown in polished GoldtechTM.
- Twelve-sided screwed caseback, in polished GoldtechTM, with sapphire crystal window.
- 3 bar (~30 meters).
- White mother-of-pearl, with applied golden Arabic numerals and indexes filled with white SuperLumiNovaTM with green luminescence.
- Seconds at 9 o’clock.
- Date at 3 o’clock.
- Alligator shiny red with tone-on-tone stitching, with polished GoldtechTM trapezoidal pin buckle.
- Equipped with the Quick Release system.