SEVENFRIDAY T2/02: Capturing the warmth of nostalgia and the moments we continue to enjoy with friends, has motivated the design behind the latest SEVENFRIDAY timepiece.
Lasting memories, whether joking by a warm fire in the winter at a chalet with a tipple or a weekend getaway at a house on the coast, help to form the style objective for the latest SEVENFRIDAY T2/02 piece.
Rich browns and greys in the design reflect organic materials that conjure the welcome smell of ageing leather and burning wood. The lighter, golden elements the burning embers for a statement gentleman’s piece.
This latest SEVENFRIDAY T-Series watch mirrors the smaller, thinner and lighter aesthetic of its immediate predecessors.
The new design language also plays with transparency and gradients by using a genuine piece of sunglass lens as a dial. This combination with a skeleton movement results in a new interface experience for each wearer.
SEVENFRIDAY T2/02 Technical Specifications and Price
- Case: 45×45,6mm
- Thickness: 12,95mm
- Strap: 26 to 22mm
- Crown diameter: 7,5mm
- Automatic skeleton TMI (Seiko) NH70
- 40 hours power reserve
- Visible balance wheel
- Gunmetal PVD case and bezel
- Bezel grooved line refilled with rosé gold Berlac painting
- Finishing switching between polished, brushed and sandblasted
- Engraved SEVENFRIDAY logo on the case side
- Rosé gold PVD crown, engraved «7F» signature on the side
- Two pieces (bezel and case) sealed screw on the caseback allows to have access to the stem remover
- K1 hardened mineral crystal
- Gradient brown semi-transparent dial
- Sun lens material
- Printing relief in white and beige colours
- Genuine brown calf skin leather, brown lining, tone on tone stitching
- White luminous painting on hour and minute hands
- Watch in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to an NFC chip embedded in the caseback, allowing secured authentication and registration
- CHF/USD 950,- (ex. VAT)
- EUR 841,- (ex. VAT)