It’s back. In fact, it never went away, but the Oris Rectangular returns to the fore with new proportions, a new dial design, and peppy dial and leather strap options to fit every season.
The Oris Rectangular’s classic, dressy, unisex form is defined by its four-sided stainless steel case and integrated straps. Note the steps on the case flanks that amplify its presence, and the tapering of the lug tips that at the same time ensure it sits calmly and naturally on the wrist.
The dials come in white, blue, anthracite and Bordeaux with a design heavily influenced by the Art Deco style. Rail tracks run around both the outer edge of the dial and on an inner rectangle that reflects and complements the case silhouette.
Numerals at 12, 9 and 3 play with symmetry and asymmetry, while sword-shaped hands and a date window at 6 o’clock complete the layout.
Each reference is fitted with a quick change leather strap in either yellow, blue, anthracite or Bordeaux.
Inside each is Oris Calibre 561, a Swiss Made automatic mechanical time-and-date movement, visible through a mineral glass case back.
The Oris Rectangular – proof a watch doesn’t have to be round to find the right angle.
Oris Rectangular Technical Specifications
- 01 561 7783 4061 07 5 19 15 (Yellow)
- 01 561 7783 4063 07 5 19 16 (Dark Green)
- 01 561 7783 4065 07 5 19 17 (Blue)
- 01 561 7783 4068 07 5 19 18 (Bordeaux)
- Calibre Oris 561
- Dimensions: 17.20 mm, 7 3/4’’’
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine-timing device and stop-second
- Winding: Automatic
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h) Jewels 25
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Size: 25,50 x 38,00 mm
- Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- Operating devices: Stainless steel crown
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Interhorn width 19 mm
- Design: White, anthracite, blue, bordeaux
- Luminous material:l Hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Indices: Printed
- Material options: Leather strap in yellow, blue, dark green or bordeaux,
- all with stainless steel buckle and quick-change system
- Availability November 2021
- Swiss retail price CHF 1’800