Sporty style in a timelessly casual design: Union Glashütte is presenting the first diver’s watch in its stylish Noramis line. The watch features the familiar retro look with a domed sapphire crystal and a unidirectionally rotating black ceramic bezel. What makes the timepiece special is the extraordinary dégradé dial: Instead of a single colour, the dial features a gradient from brilliantly light-coloured in the centre to dark-coloured at the very edge. This unique interplay of colours on the dial is available in a deep blue, a bold anthracite or a rich turquoise.
The dial is slightly domed so that each colour gradient lets the timepiece shine regardless of where the light is coming from. The polished and satin-finished triangular hands emphasise the vintage character. For optimum readability, especially underwater, both the markers and the tips of the hands are coated with Super-LumiNova®.
Naturally, the crown of this diver’s watch is screwed. Other elegant design details of this timeless watch are the polished case with satin-finished sides and the screwed bottom with sapphire crystal, which reveals the UNG-07.S1 calibre. Two particularly special characteristics of the movement are the indexless regulation system and an integrated silicon balance spring. Just like every Union Glashütte watch, the Noramis Date Sport is also finished, assembled and calibrated by our watchmakers in Glashütte, Saxony, in a process comprising numerous complicated steps. With its diameter of 42 mm, the retro sports watch is perfect for any wrist. As the name indicates, the Noramis Date Sport has a date display at 3 o’clock.
The colour gradients of the dials are further emphasised by different exchangeable straps. The blue version comes with a graceful Milanese bracelet with a changeable bar and an additional blue textile strap; the two other versions are available with a black or grey textile strap.
The Noramis Date Sport is water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 metres) and is available to purchase for EUR 2440 (blue) or EUR 2100 (anthracite, turquoise) (recommended retail price).
UNION GLASHÜTTE – Noramis Date Sport Technical Specifications
- Blue: D012.907.11.047.00
- Anthracite: D012.907.18.057.00
- Turquoise: D012.907.18.097.00
- UNG-07.SI Indexless regulation system, silicon balance spring
- Hours, minutes and centre second hand
- Date display in dial window
- Second stop
- Power reserve of up to 60 h
- Stainless steel 316L with black ceramic ring
- Screw back
- Height: 12.85 mm
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Glass: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on both faces
- Water resistance: Water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (corresponds to 200 m)
- Blue, anthracite or turquoise with colour gradient
- Nickel markers with Super-LumiNova®
- Nickel hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Blue: Milanese bracelet with changeable spring bar and blue textile strap
- Anthracite: Black textile strap with changeable spring bar
- Turquoise: Grey textile strap with changeable spring bar
- Clasp: Pin-clasp buckle
Recommended retail price:
- Blue: EUR 2440.00
- Anthracite/turquoise: EUR 2100.00