After celebrating the union between Haute Horlogerie and Haute Couture, Vacheron Constantin’s new ladies’ collection highlights jewellery virtuosity as the captivating Égérie moon phase jewellery timepiece distils time in a shower of diamonds.
- A jewellery model enriching the new Vacheron Constantin collection.
- The encounter between watchmaking, couture and jewellery, viewed through the prism of craftsmanship, excellence and beauty.
- A 37mm-diameter white gold case flowing into a white gold bracelet, both entirely bedecked with diamonds.
- A pavé dial graced with a dainty off-centred moon phase inspired by the heritage of the Maison.
In Roman mythology, Egeria was the name of an inspirational nymph whose inventiveness inspired artists and designers. At Vacheron Constantin, it is now the name of its new ladies’ collection, whose allure flows from the confluence of Haute Manufacture skills. Haute Horlogerie instils the technical sophistication so dear to Vacheron Constantin and the legacy of the asymmetrical displays that have marked its history, while Haute Couture endows Égérie with style, magnificently refined shapes, attention to detail and delicate textures. This dual inspiration embodied by the first models in the collection – Égérie self-winding, Égérie moon phase, Égérie moon phase diamond-pavé – is further enriched by the Maison’s jewellery mastery.
Égérie moon phase jewellery is first and foremost an exceptional aesthetic appeal, a refined silhouette with an impeccable fit on the wrist. Its case, a 37mm-diameter circle sculpted in white gold, is rimmed with 246 brilliant-cut diamonds. The five rows of its supple, flowing bracelet are studded with 588 brilliant-cut diamonds. The dial unfurls like a light-filled stage carpeted with 510 brilliant-cut diamonds.
Like an Haute Couture gown, Égérie moon phase jewellery conceals a world of details. Specially designed for the collection, the calligraphic numerals display the delicacy of lace; the moon phase is encircled by diamonds; and the leaf-type hour and minute hands are reminiscent of those used by the nimble fingers of Haute Couture ateliers.
Égérie moon phase jewellery is also a tribute to Vacheron Constantin’s watchmaking heritage, embodying the creative freedom of the Manufacture, its style and its expertise. In reference to the asymmetrical displays present since the 19th century, notably in the form of interlaced subdials, the off-centre moon-phase indication is highlighted in a subtle diagonal line formed by the Vacheron Constantin logo and crown topped with a rose-cut diamond.
Behind the scenes, time is regulated by the Manufacture-made 1088 L self-winding moon phase calibre whose refined finishing is revealed through the sapphire crystal caseback: sweeping over its hand-crafted Côtes de Genève finishes is a 22-carat gold oscillating weight, elegantly openworked and inspired by the shape of the Maltese cross. An unmistakably Haute Horlogerie signature for this Égérie moon phase jewellery timepiece available exclusively from Vacheron Constantin boutiques.
Vacheron Constantin‘s new ladies’ collection is enriched by a jewellery model entirely bedecked in diamonds. Drawing its dual inspiration from the confluence of Haute Manufacture skills, Égérie moon phase jewellery embodies the refinement of Haute Couture and the technical sophistication of Haute Horlogerie. This interpretation is highlighted by a 37mm white gold case, a dial and a bracelet studded with 1,344 brilliant-cut diamonds, along with a rose-cut diamond adorning the offset crown aligned with the moon-phase display.
This visually harmonious composition influenced by the heritage of the Maison beats to the tune of the Manufacture-made 1088 L self-winding moon phase calibre, whose refined finishing is revealed through the sapphire caseback.
Vacheron Constantin Égérie Moon Phase Jewellery Technical Specifications
- 1088 L
- Manufacture calibre
- Mechanical, self-winding
- 30 mm (9’’’) diameter, 5 mm thick
- Approximately 40 hours of power reserve
- 4 Hz (28,800 vibrations/hour)
- 164 components
- 26 jewels
- Hours, minutes, center seconds
- Moon phase
- 18K white gold case set with 246 brilliant-cut diamonds
- 37 mm diameter, 10.53 mm thick
- Crown set with a rose-cut diamond
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
- 18K white gold set with 510 brilliant-cut diamonds
- Mother-of-pearl moons behind a translucent sapphire crystal cloud
- 18K white gold applied Arabic numerals
- 18K white gold set with 588 brilliant-cut diamonds
- 18K white gold folding clasp
- 1345 diamonds ~11.95 ct
- 186,000€ (RSP in Germany)
Piece only available through the Vacheron Constantin Boutiques.