Its looks are chic, its temperament sporty. A symbol of escapism and exploration, the 41 mm Vacheron Constantin Overseas self-winding model, unveiled at the Watches & Wonders Shanghai 2020 exhibition, combines for the first time its sleek silhouette sculpted in pink gold with a blue Overseas dial.
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas, a tribute to exploration and the perfect outdoor companion.
- A versatile and elegant timepiece delivered with three interchangeable bracelet/straps (pink gold, blue alligator, blue rubber) for an optimal comfort.
- A self-winding Manufacture movement, Calibre 5100, equipped with an oscillating weight adorned a wind rose, a symbol of travel and discovery.
The Vacheron Constantin Overseas collection, immediately recognisable by its hexagonal bezel evoking the Maltese cross, continues to explore new aesthetic horizons. Following in the wake of the Overseas perpetual calendar ultra-thin model in pink gold and blue dial launched for Watches & Wonders 2020, the sportiest collection from the Maison is interpreted in a self-winding three-hand version that is as precious as it is sophisticated. Its most striking asset lies in the all-gold theme running from case to bracelet and stylishly enhanced by the iconic Overseas blue.
Sleek and functional style
The visual journey begins on the dial, whose intense blue colour accentuates the sporty character of the watch. Its pure surface reveals a world of details, hovering between vibrant and shimmering light effects. The sunburst satin-brushed centre makes a pleasing contrast with the circular satin-finished flange and velvet-finish minute circle. This subtle translucent blue-lacquered composition is punctuated by gold hour-markers and hands coated in white luminescent material. A date appearing discreetly at 3 o’clock completes the picture. This elegant and functional style makes a perfect match with the pink gold of the 41 mm case, flowing into a bracelet featuring likewise pink gold links inspired by the Maltese cross.
Because an active life involves countless surprises, the Vacheron Constantin Overseas self-winding adapts to every situation by adopting an attitude of versatile elegance. Depending on the occasion, it easily swaps out its gold bracelet for a blue rubber or alligator leather strap thanks to the Overseas line’s signature interchangeability system. The Overseas dual time and pink gold chronograph models can thus be fitted with the new gold bracelet introduced on this model and available in Vacheron Constantin boutiques and points of sale.
The accuracy of a self-winding movement
The Vacheron Constantin Overseas self-winding watch relies on the Manufacture 5100 calibre and its comfortable 60-hour power reserve. In addition to its accuracy and reliability, it is graced with refined decorations revealed through the sapphire crystal case-back. A 22K gold oscillating weight adorned with a wind rose rotates on the baseplate graced with a Côtes de Genève motif. A potent symbol, like an invitation to journey…
For the first time, the 41mm Vacheron Constantin Overseas self-winding watch teams a pink gold case and bracelet with a blue Overseas dial. An elegant combination delivered with three interchangeable bracelet/straps (pink gold, blue alligator leather, blue rubber).
Vacheron Constantin Overseas Self-winding Technical Specifications
- Calibre 5100
- Developed and manufactured by Vacheron Constantin
- Mechanical, self-winding
- 22K gold Overseas oscillating weight
- 30.6 mm (13¼’’’) diameter, 4.7 mm thick
- Approximately 60 hours of power reserve
- 4 Hz (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- 172 components
- 37 jewels
- Hallmark of Geneva certified timepiece
- Hours, minutes and central seconds
- 18K 5N pink gold
- 41 mm diameter, 11 mm thick
- Soft iron casing ring ensuring anti-magnetic protection
- Screwed-down crown
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistance tested at a pressure of 15 bar (approx. 150 meters)
- Translucent blue lacquered, circular satin-finished flange
- 18K 5N pink gold hour-markers and hours & minutes hands highlighted with white luminescent material
- 18K 5N pink gold bracelet (half Maltese cross-shaped polished and satin-brushed links), secured by a 18K 5N pink gold triple-blade folding clasp with push-pieces and comfort-adjustment system
- Delivered with a second strap in blue Mississippiensis alligator leather, featuring a blue nubuck lining with a micro-perforated effect, hand-stitched, large square scales
- Delivered with a third strap in blue rubber
- Each additional strap comes with an 18K 5N pink gold buckle
- Guide price: 48.200,00 €, Tax Included.