Brellum Swiss Watchmaking surprises us with not one but two Pilot themed watches in steel and black DLC. The new pieces, the Brellum Pilot LE.1 Power Gauge Chronometer come with all known Brellum elements and some new and interesting details.
The first Pilot watch from Brellum
Most of you are already familiar with the Brellum timepieces. The brand experimented before with gold, black DLC and various dial colours and configurations. So it comes at no surprise to see the new timepieces and new variation. “Experiment” is not the best word to use since Brellum launched series after series of Limited Edition of exceptional watches. The brand evolved continuously with the help of its collectors and brand’s friends.
Brellum Pilot LE.1 Power Gauge Chronometer comes with 41.8 mm steel case. The watch is offered in the simple clean steel look with brushed and polished surfaces. The Pilot comes also in black DLC versions with an aggressive, powerful look. The watch is supplied on a steel bracelet and with a hand made black Nebur Tec strap.
A modern look with a touch of vintage elements
The first Pilot watch from Brellum Swiss Watchmaking comes with a domed black dial. The overall dark thematic is warmed by the Old Radium Style SuperLuminova applied on the Arabic numerals, on the black skeletonised hands, the tip of the central chrono’s seconds’ hand and even on the power reserve gauge.
The outer register, the recessed sub-dial tracks and the name of the brand are transfer printed in white. The low light view is spectacular.
Brellum Pilot LE.1 Power Gauge Chronometer is powered by a new calibre, the BRELLUM BR-751-PR. This movement is based on the modified Valjoux 7750. The brand does great work by modifying and personalising the Swiss classic movement. The new Pilot watches come with a black DLC rotor decorated with the brand’s logo and the silhouette of an aeroplane.
The power reserve indication was available in a very limited edition of eight-piece Duobox Classic Power Reserve. However, the date window was moved from 6 o’clock to 3 o’clock for a homogeneous look.
All 33 watches from the series are delivered with COSC certification.
Brellum Pilot LE.1 Power Gauge Chronometer Technical Specifications and Price
- DB.CH.915 – Black DLC
- DB.CH.916 – Steel
- Calibre BRELLUM BR-751-PR Automatic chronometer, base Valjoux
- Officially Chronometer Certified movement (COSC certificate)
- Hours, Minutes, Secondes,
- Chronograph 12 hours,
- Power Gauge indicator at 3H
- Stainless steel case 316L (DIN 1.4435),
- Black DLC coating – Ref. DB.CH.915
- Diam. 41.80mm, strap axis to strap axis 44.00mm
- Thickness 10.90mm, 15.90mm with domed sapphire crystal
- 50 m water resistance tested
- Domed Sapphire crystal on the top and on the exhibition caseback with anti-reflection coating
- Domed Black dial,
- Azuré counters,
- Indexes with Superluminova (Old Radium Style)
- Black hands with Superluminova (Old Radium Style)
Strap & buckle
- Stainless steel 316L (DIN 1.4435) bracelet black DLC coating,
- Deployment buckle (safety push buttons)
- Hand made black Nebur Tec strap (genuine leather on back side) with Stainless Steel 316L (DIN 1.4435) black DLC deployant buckle with safety push buttons
- CHF 3’220.23
Delivered with COSC Certificate and tools for bracelet sizing