Colour is in DOXA’s DNA. Over 50 years ago in 1967, DOXA Watches was the first brand to introduce orange in a world of white, grey or black watch dials. It wasn’t just about daring to be different. DOXA SUB 200 C-GRAPH – It was a purpose-driven choice.
Among the diver’s watches developed by DOXA Watches, there is a new collection with a mechanical self-winding chronograph, quick to spot with its three counters: the SUB 200 C-GRAPH.
The case, made of highest-quality 316L stainless steel has a diameter of 45 mm and features a unidirectional rotating bezel.
The screw-down crown further ensures water resistance to 200 meters (≈650 feet).
Under the dome-shaped, scratch-resistant sapphire glass box crystal, all dive-related indications on the dial are treated with a Super-LumiNova® luminescent coating to ensure optimum legibility under low-visibility conditions.
The Swiss automatic movement offers a power reserve of approximately 48 hours.
6 colours, 12 versions, ready for adventure:
- Orange Professional, the dial color first introduced by DOXA Watches in 1967,
- Silver Searambler,
- Black Sharkhunter,
- Navy Caribbean,
- Yellow Divingstar, and
- Turquoise Aquamarine
Each of the 6 colour variants of the DOXA SUB 200 C-GRAPH is available in two versions: either with the iconic stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet with a deployant clasp and diver’s extension (for quick wrist size adjustment when wearing a wet or drysuit); or with a new, sportier, supple and resistant rubber strap, with a tang buckle, that matches the dial color and features distinctive DOXA markings on both sides.
All in all, a diver’s diving watch, a chronograph, reliable and robust that offers ultra-competitive value for the sum of its features: CHF 2’690.00 for the stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet version, and CHF 2’650.00 for the version with the rubber strap.
DOXA SUB 200 C-GRAPH Technical Specifications
Chronograph, three counters
- hours, minutes, seconds
- 798.10.351.10 (orange dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 798.10.351.21 (orange dial, orange rubber strap)
- 798.10.021.10 (silver dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 798.10.021.20 (silver dial, black rubber strap)
- 7184.108.40.206 (black dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 7220.127.116.11 (black dial, black rubber strap)
- 718.104.22.168 (navy dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 722.214.171.124 (navy dial, navy rubber strap)
- 798.10.361.10 (yellow dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 798.10.361.31 (yellow dial, yellow rubber strap)
- 7126.96.36.199 (turquoise dial, stainless steel bracelet)
- 7188.8.131.52 (turquoise dial, turquoise rubber strap)
- Stainless steel – Diameter: 45,00 mm x 45,00 mm – Thickness: 17,25 mm
- Crystal: Glass box sapphire
- Unidirectional bezel, lug width: 20 mm
- Stainless steel screw-in case back – Screw-down crown
- Water resistance: 200 meters, 20 Bar, equivalent to about 650 feet
- Painted indices treated with a Super-LumiNova® luminescent coating
- Hands treated with a Super-LumiNova® luminescent coating
- Painted outer minute track
- Stainless steel with a sapphire insert – unidirectional rotation
- Swiss-made, chronograph, mechanical self-winding
- Power reserve: about 48 hours
Bracelet – two options
- Stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet with a deployant clasp featuring a diver’s extension and the ‘DOXA fish’ symbol.
- Rubber, in the dial color.
- Tang buckle featuring the ‘DOXA fish’ symbol.
Suggested retail price:
- CHF 2’690.00 for the version with the stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet, and
- CHF 2’650.00 for the version with the rubber strap.