Inspired by aircrafts cockpit instruments, the new Brellum PILOT Power Gauge Chronometer immerses you in the world of aviators. Under the Box saphir crystal, the domed dial with stained indexes and recessed counters offers perfect legibility, while the hands, dressed in Superluminova, accurately indicates all relevant information for the pilot : time, chronograph functions and power reserve.
The chronograph function allows you to measure short times up to 12 hours while the modified Valjoux 7750 movement, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC, constantly indicates its power reserve at 3H.
The new Brellum Pilot Power Gauge is available with blue, silver or black sunshine pattern galvanic dial. Indexes and hands are satinated and rhodium-coated. All watches are available with hand made veal leather strap and pin/buckle or the new integrated stainless steel bracelet (316L, DIN 1.4435) with deployment buckle and security push buttons, both suitable for all wrists from 16 to 21 cm (6,3 to 8,3 inches).
The Brellum BR-750-PR Chronometer movement (Valjoux base), which can be admired through its exhibition Box sapphire case back, is entirely decorated with Perlage, Geneva stripes and blue screws. The specific oscillating weight, rhodium coated and satinated, is inspired by the Turn co-ordinater, an instrument that allows the pilot to control his plane
Brellum PILOT Power Gauge Chronometer Technical Specifications and Price
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds,
- Power Gauge indicator IRM
- Calibre BRELLUM BR-750-PR Chronometer automatic (base Valjoux 7750)
- Certification: Chronometer Officially Certified by the COSC (with certificate)
- Geneva stripes,
- Blue screws,
- Brellum Pilot rotor
- 25 jewels,
- 28’800 A / H,
- Power reserve up to 46 hours,
- Glucydur Balance,
- Nivarox Alloy Hairspring type Anachron
- Material: Stainless Steel 316L, DIN 1.4435
- Dimension: Diameter 41.80mm
- Crystal: Box sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Water resistance 50m, 5ATM, 100% tested
- Case back: Numbered caseback with Box sapphire crystal, anti-reflective treatment
- Domed galvanic sunshine pattern dial, with indexes and Superluminova
- Hands: Hours and minutes and chrono counters with Superluminova
- CHF 2’890.-, excluding taxes, on leather strap (free shipping worldwide)
- CHF 2’990.-, excluding taxes, on stainless steel bracelet (free shipping worldwide)
Available from October 30th on www.brellum.swiss
The cradle for Jura watchmaking and ancestral know-how is located at Porrentruy which is a medieval city built in 1148. So I am proud to represent the 4th generation of Muller family watchmakers who have been succeeding one another in this craft since 1885.
I now feel that at the ripe old age of 42, a return to my craft-industry watchmaking roots is now an obvious evolution after studying for a watchmaking apprenticeship and with more than 25 years entirely dedicated to the acquisition of diverse skills in posts such as Product manager, Quality control manager and Production manager in world-famous watchmaking companies as well as having developed hundreds of models and having produced several million Swiss watches.
Products with timeless and durable lines, manufactured using high-quality materials with reliable automatic mechanical movements, fully adorned and officially certified by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC).